Previously known as The Merlin, the developers commissioned ProDesign to consult, supply and install the Specialty Lighting requirements throughout the venue.
Included within the design package was an Energy Management evaluation for all lighting aspects for the project.
The criteria at the time of the evaluation was limited to all relevent F&B outlets, Function Rooms, Public areas, Corridors and Service locations.
- 3 Full Service Restaurants
- 2 Cafe Service Restaurants
- 2 Public Bars
- 8 Function Areas
Energy loads (lighting only) were documented at:
- 108kw for F&B outlets and Function areas
- 131kw for all public areas
- 17kw for corridors and other access ways
The evaluation concluded:
Energy Management Implementation at 5%
- Percentage Saving - 23.82%
Uncontrolled Supply at 5% Over Voltage
Worst Case Scenario
- The Lighting Costs could be 54.13% more than they need to be
The return on investment would be achieved at a little over 1 year.