ProDesign – the company
ProDesign, based in Perth, Western Australia, was founded in 1988 by Kevin Harris and wife Michelle.
Since that time, ProDesign has become a leading lighting design consultancy recognised for its innovation and professionalism.
The three main areas the lighting consultancy specialises in are:
- Theatre – this includes lighting design for theatres, corporate events, private functions, weddings, parties etc.
- Architectural – this includes the internal and external lighting aspects of a structure as well as the surrounding environment
- Domestic – providing its lighting expertise for prestige/luxury homes and apartments, including the integration of smart home applications
For further details on projects ProDesign has undertaken, click through to case studies. If you would like to discuss your project with ProDesign, then feel free to contact us.
ProDesign has created lighting design and energy management solutions for some of the worlds most exciting and spectacular venues including:
- Burswood Entertainment Complex, Perth, Australia
- Hyatt Regency Hotel, Perth, Australia
- St Georges Hotel, London
- St Moritz Hotel, New York
- Hotel InterContinental, Singapore
- Government House, Perth, Australia
- Hyatt Regency, Saipan
- Grant Hyatt, Bali
- Kona-Kai, San Diego
Kevin Harris – Director ProDesign
Kevin Harris is a highly sought after lighting designer, who has earned a trusted reputation for his professionalism and attention to detail.
His in-depth understanding of lighting and its visual applications evolved from his early experience working with one of Australias leading theatrical lighting companies.
Here, Kevin managed the design and installation of lighting for many high profile events such as military tattoos, Son et luminaires, fashion extravaganzas for Louis Feraud, Garrard and Boans/Myer, theatrical premieres and festival concerts.
Kevin has more than 30 years experience within the lighting industry and his expertise in energy management and as a lighting designer is sought after nationally and internationally.
While Kevin oversees all facets of the business, his specialisation lies in the design and implementation of lighting for hotels, resorts, convention centres, theatres, prestige / luxury domestic and commercial industries.